This is an agreement between us (Green Eclipse) and you, a guest of our service (Share EclipseCrossword). If you don’t agree to these terms, discontinue using the service immediately.
Dos and don’ts
- You can play the crossword puzzles that other guests made and shared.
- You can use the service to share a reasonable number of crossword puzzles with others.
- They must be your own work, or you must have permission to share them.
- You can stay anonymous, or identify yourself, but you can’t impersonate someone else.
- If you’re a minor, you must get permission before sharing any kind of personal information with us.
Don’t be a jerk.
- You must not use the service in an attempt to disrupt it, or harm the experience of others. For example, you must not waste space, bandwidth, or processing power by repeatedly uploading puzzles, using nonsense content, refreshing the page, or downloading files.
- You must not use the service in an unlawful manner, or to spread hate speech, spam, malware, or anything else objectionable, including by linking to such content.
- You must not use any part of our service as a part in another similar service.
We may remove content that we feel does not adhere to these rules at our discretion.
EclipseCrossword and Share EclipseCrossword are © Green Eclipse. We’ll change them over time.
- Respect the copyrights of others. Copyright for crossword puzzles shared on the service remains with their original author. Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s yours.
- If you use the service to share a crossword, you give us a worldwide license to store, use, and perform your work, only for the purposes of sharing it on the service, until we stop. That doesn’t let us use it for anything bad, like in an advertisement or a book.
If you find something on the site that shouldn’t be there, such as a puzzle that you made and didn’t authorize to be shared, contact us.
We’ll make every attempt to keep your work safe, but if something goes horribly wrong and we don’t: this service is provided as-is without any warranty, and in any kind of legal claim we are only liable for damages of what you paid us for the service, nothing.
We don’t plan to, but it’s possible that someday we may need to end this service.
The fine print
Share EclipseCrossword is operated by Green Eclipse in the State of Washington, United States. If any disputes arise, those laws will apply. We can change these terms at any time without notice.
Green Eclipse and EclipseCrossword are trademarks of Green Eclipse. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners and are used only for identification.
We last changed these terms 30 September 2020.