How to share a crossword
Share EclipseCrossword lets you share a crossword puzzle in just a few seconds. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1—Create or find your crossword puzzle
You need to have a crossword puzzle made before you can share it.
- If you don’t have the EclipseCrossword app yet, the first step is to download it. Come back to this page after you’ve created and saved your first crossword puzzle!
- If you’ve already created the crossword that you want to share, find the file you saved, and you’re ready to go. You need the crossword file, not just the word list! (Not sure what type of file to share?)
Step 2—Upload it
It might be helpful to open the Share EclipseCrossword upload page in a new tab so that you can flip back and forth.
How to find the upload page again in the future
- Go to eclipsecrossword.com
- Click Share at the top
- Click Share yours at the top
On the upload page, click Choose crossword file and then locate the crossword file that you saved in EclipseCrossword. You can also just drag-and-drop the file directly onto the button.
Step 3—Ready to share
Share EclipseCrossword will check your puzzle and then share it around the world—it’ll just take a couple of seconds.
Once that’s done, you’ll see a screen with a link to your new puzzle that you can share with anyone right away!
- You can click See it now to see your masterpiece in a new tab.
- You can click Copy to copy a link to your clipboard. You can paste it into any other app or website with Ctrl+V.
- If you want to share your crossword to Facebook, Twitter, or in an email, there are handy buttons for doing that in a single click.
Once you leave the page you won’t be able to get that link again. If you lose it, you’ll need to upload another copy.