EclipseCrossword Help Center index
- How do I make my first crossword puzzle?
- Something went wrong when installing EclipseCrossword. Help!
- Opening a puzzle that you saved before
- Changing words and clues in a puzzle you've already saved
- What languages does EclipseCrossword work with?
- Is EclipseCrossword really free?
- EclipseCrossword license agreement
- How to type accented letters
- Can I use links, pictures, and formatting in my puzzle?
- Using two or more word lists in a single puzzle
- The difference between crossword puzzle files and word list files
- Finding files that you lost
- Changing a crossword's title or author
- Can I spell check my crossword?
- Can I use the same word in my puzzle more than once?
- Can I use lowercase letters in my words?
- Can EclipseCrossword create word search puzzles?
- Creating word list files in Microsoft Word
- Importing a word list from Microsoft Excel
- Why are my Across words all backwards?
- How do I get the answers to a crossword?
- Can I save my progress when I'm playing a crossword puzzle?
- How to share your crossword puzzle online: Share EclipseCrossword
- Sharing puzzles on Facebook
- Using EclipseCrossword for lessons in online classrooms
- Emailing a crossword puzzle
- Preventing cheating in puzzles shared online
- Using EclipseCrossword on your website or blog
- Saving interactive web pages in EclipseCrossword
- Can I add a timer to my online puzzles?
- Types of EclipseCrossword puzzle web pages
Printing and publishing
- Printing to a different printer
- Publishing your crossword puzzle with Microsoft Word
- Saving your crossword as a PDF file
- Things you can print with EclipseCrossword
- Printing a standard grid with black squares instead of an outline
- Changing the font used for printed puzzles
- Changing the size of the printed squares
- Changing the darkness of the outline or filled-in squares
- Printing a word bank
- How can I block out spaces in my crossword?
- Why doesn't my puzzle look like those in newspapers?
- Where can I add my name to a puzzle I created?
- Can I add a blank space for my students to write their name?
- Choosing between WMF and EPS files
- Known issues and improvements
- Changing clues in a crossword without changing the layout
- Making the EclipseCrossword window larger
- Changing the system locale and setting EclipseCrossword language options
- EclipseCrossword on Windows 10
- EclipseCrossword on Windows 8
- Using EclipseCrossword on very old versions of Windows
- Is there a Mac version of EclipseCrossword?
- Is there a phone or iPad version?
- Is there a Linux version of EclipseCrossword?
- Is there a Chromebook version of EclipseCrossword?
- Is EclipseCrossword compatible with accessibility tools?
- What's a digital signature and why doesn't EclipseCrossword have one?
- Why did EclipseCrossword say that I edited my crossword by hand?
- Word list file format (.ewl)
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (.ecw) files
Didn't find what you were looking for?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just send us an email and we’ll get back to you.